Ginisang Sayote with carrots and 555 Tuna




Ingredients:

1 pc Sayote
1 pc Carrot
pinched of salt
1 Can of 555 Tuna (here I  used 555 Tuna Afritada)
3 Cloves of Garlic - minced
2 tablespoon of oil




Steps:


  1. Heat oil in a pot
  2. Saute minced garlic 
  3. Add sayote and carrot before the garlic turns brown
  4. Mix and let it cook for 3 mins
  5. Add 555 Tuna Afritada
  6. Add salt until you achieved the desired taste
  7. Mix evenly and leave it until vegetables are cooked  -- you can add small amount of water if you want it with sauce.


This is one of the recipe that my mother taught me when I am still starting to learn how to cook. Also this is one of my favorite recipe my mother would cook every time we don't have viand. I am looking forward to it. haha. And now it's part of my recipes. 













Comments